24 July 2008

Panic sets in!

It struck last night at 6:30, and I am surprised that I didn't start panicking until so late in the week. I only have one day left to finish all my errands, "finish" stocking up for the upcoming three art shows, and finish packing the truck. I don't have enough inventory!! I'm sure of it! I was up until 12:30 last night and woke at 5:30, thinking of all the things I need to do. Of course, I will be just fine, but it is hard not to feel a bit of panic when faced with three shows in a row, all on the road. This is the time when those errands that seemed necessary on Monday are dropped off of the "to do list." Like those receipt books that I should get: Office Max DOES exist in other cities! Travel food: wow! Other towns have grocery stores! Silly, I know, but I tend to think everything HAS to be done before I leave.

No comments: